An inside adventure park SnadiStadi is designed for family fun! You will find us in the Ruoholahti Shopping Centre. 3000 SQUARE METERS FULL OF ADVENTURES! OPEN DAILY 10AM TO 8PM
SnadiStadi offers a wide range of activities. There is a traffic park, parks for younger and older children, a small cinema, a huge sandbox and own areas for street games and ball-games and a lot more! There is also plenty of space for children to climb, jump and play around. We also organize family events in the park!
GREETINGS TO THE PARENTS!
Train your golfing skills in the golf-simulator and practice your putting skills on the green! Get to know the small shops on the shopping street and enjoy the delicious food and drinks of our picnic-cafe! Free WiFi-access in the park. The Ruoholahti Shopping Centre also offers wide supply of other services which makes it easy to run errands on the same trip.
PARTIES ACCORDING TO YOUR INTERESTS!
- Party room at your disposal for 1,5 hours
- Table settings and decorations
- Food and drinks from our birthday menu
- Birthday cake
- Birthday present and surprise presents for the guests)
- Visits from SnadiStadi´s own mascots Foxy and Friidu
- Guided program and/or free playing in the park
ORGANIZE A SUPER FUN THEME BIRTHDAY PARTY!
Examples of the themes are: Disco, Cinema, Arts&Crafts and Hevisaurus.
For the sport lovers we have many sporty alternatives such as floorball, futsal, cheerleading, street basketball, skate and street-dance. Pick your own favourite and enjoy the party!
Babies under the age of 1: 0€
Children under the age of 4: 12€
Children over the age of 4: 16€
Minors under the age of 18 have to be accompanied by a parent or an adult guardian at all times while in the park. Children under the age of 18 are the responsibility of the parent or a guardian. With the entrance wristband there is an unlimited time in the park during the same day.
HOW TO GET HERE AND CONTACT INFORMATION
- By metro : There is a metro stop in Ruoholahti
- By car : There is a direct entrance from the garage level K5 to SnadiStadi
- By Bus : The bus stops for buses from both Kamppi and Espoo are only a short walk away
- By Bike or by foot : Ruoholahti shopping centre and Snadistadi are also easily accessible by foot or by bike
- Adress : Itämerenkatu 21, 00180 Helsinki
- Phone : 029 70101800 (10am-8pm)
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to SnadiStadi!